On the occasion of Independence Day, the legendary e-commerce site Amazon India has offered great discounts and offers for its users. Users can avail these offers in almost every category. Amazon India has organized ‘Amazon Quiz’ for its customers. In this quiz, some questions will be asked from the customers, if given correctly, they will get a chance to win a lot of prizes. Apart from this, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 smartphone will be given as a bumper reward to Lucky Winners in Amazon Quiz. Explain that customers have to answer only five questions in this quiz. The special thing is that if you want to take part in this quiz, then for that you have to download the Amazon India app in your phone. Because Amazon Quiz is only available on the app version.
Amazon India organizes quizzes for customers every day. Customers can participate in this quiz from 8 am to 12 noon. For your information, let us know that the company announces the name of the winners on the last date of every month through a lucky draw.
Amazon Quiz Questions
- Basirunnisa Begum, daughter of Mir Osman Ali Khan, was associated with which Indian royal family?
- Answer: Nizams of Hyderabad
- Which state of India is preparing to launch mobile app named HITAM for corona infected?
- Answer: Telangana
- With which player has Stuart Broad recently won the Man of the Series award at the Wisden Trophy?
- Answer: Roston Chase
- From which country has India bought Rafale jets?
- Answer: France
- Which Indian youth has been included in the youth advisory group of the UN Secretary-General for Climate Change?
- Answer: Archana Soreng
- How to play quiz
- If you want to play Amazon quiz, then you have to log in to the mobile app of Amazon India.
- After logging in, scroll down. Here you will see the banner of Amazon Quiz.
- Click on this banner. After this the quiz will start. Answer all the questions here and click on submit button.