Notification of CBI investigation in Sushant Singh Rajput’s suicide case has been released. The Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) released the notification on Wednesday. Bihar’s Nitish government had recommended the case to be investigated by the CBI. His demand was accepted by the Center. Earlier, the central government told the Supreme Court that it was handing over the investigation to the CBI.
Today, the Central Government approved the recommendation of the Bihar Government and handed over the investigation of Sushant Singh’s death to the CBI, but the matter has reached the Supreme Court. So whether the CBI inquiry will happen or not, the decision has now been handed over to the court.
The issue of CBI investigation was also debated in the Supreme Court hearing. Sushant’s family lawyer argued that the Mumbai Police is not confident that she can tamper with the evidence. Opposing this, the Maharashtra government said that the Mumbai Police is capable of investigating. On this, the court said that Sushant was a highly talented and emerging artist and his mysterious death is a matter of investigation.
The Supreme Court intervened in the case of Sushant Singh’s death, but neither the Bihar Police’s plea in the first hearing nor the Mumbai Police got any major relief. These are the orders given by the court today …
- Notices have been issued to Sushant’s family, Bihar government, Maharashtra government and Central government.
- All parties will have to give their answer in the Supreme Court in 3 days.
- Maharashtra government will also have to report on the investigation so far.
- IPS officer of Bihar got reprimanded by Maharashtra government on quarantine.
- Currently no decision regarding CBI investigation.
- The case will be heard next week.