Vivekananda was rich in intelligence since childhood. His house name was Narendra Dutt. Swami Vivekananda was born on 12 January 1863 in Kolkata. Ramakrishna Mission was established by Swami Vivekananda in 1897 to serve humanity. It was named after Vivekananda after his guru Ramakrishna Paramahamsa.
He gave a fluent speech at the Dharma Sabha in Chicago. Because of which they remained in the international headlines. Vivekananda was very popular among the youth due to his zealous and outspoken speeches. But he died at the young age of 39.
Swami Vivekananda died on 4 July 1992. His message is still a source of inspiration for the youth. His stated messages add a new vigor to the youth. Every year, 4th of July is celebrated as Swami Vivekananda Memorial Day. Let’s know the precious thoughts of Swami Vivekananda, who works to fill the new energy in life.
- Purity, patience and enterprise – these three qualities I want together.
- Learning as long as you live, experience is the best teacher in the world.
- Strength is life, weakness is death. Extension is life, contraction is death. Love is life, hostility is death.
- Someday, when you do not face any problem, you can be sure that you are walking on the wrong path.
- Never say that ‘I can’t’, because you are infinite.
- Knowledge is present in itself, man only invents.
- You cannot believe in God unless you believe in yourself.
- Whatever makes you weak – physically, intellectually or mentally, discard it like poison.
- Have an idea Make that idea your life – think about it, dream it, live that idea.
- You will become as you think. If you consider yourself weak and weak, you will become strong.
- Do one thing at a time, and while doing so put your whole soul in it and forget everything else.
- The greater the struggle, the greater the victory.
- Without spiritualism and Indian philosophy, the world will be orphaned.
- Learning as long as you live, experience is the best in the world.