Famous choreographer Saroj Khan is no longer with us. She has died at 2 am on Friday at Guru Nanak Hospital in Bandra, Mumbai. Saroj Khan’s health had also deteriorated some time back. She was having trouble breathing after which she was admitted to Guru Nanak Hospital, though she recovered quickly and came back home. But on Friday, her health suddenly deteriorated and due to cardiac arrest, Saroj Khan said goodbye to this world. The family has surrendered Saroj Khan today. The family funeral her in the cemetery of Malad. Now after three days a prayer meeting will be organized.
Real name of Saroj Khan, who showed dance in the film industry, was Nirmala Nagpal. She came to India after the Ind-Pak partition. She started his work as a child artist at the age of just 3 years. Saroj was married to her dance teacher Sohanlal. At the same time, if you talk about career, Saroj worked as a choreographer for the last time as a stigma film. Apart from this, she has known for his fine art like a better dancer like Govinda and Madhuri Dixit.
- Saroj Khan’s departure has shocked her favorite student Madhuri Dixit. Madhuri tweeted, ‘I am shattered. Madhuri tweeted, ‘I am shattered by the departure of my friend and guru, Saroj Khan. I will always be grateful for their work to help me reach my potential in my dance. The world has lost an amazingly talented person. I will miss you My sincere condolences to his family’.
- Saroj Khan was handed over to the soil of Mumbai. According to reports, Saroj Khan was buried in the cemetery at Malad around 7 am. Her last visit was attended by close and family members. Talking to news agency PTI, Saroj Khan’s daughter Sukaina Khan said that the prayer will be placed after three days.
- Saroj Khan’s last social media post is also becoming quite viral. He recalled Sushant Singh Rajput in his last post. Significantly, on June 14, Sushant Singh Rajput also said goodbye to this world.
- The last time for Saroj Khan was not as good. Saroj Khan, who had done consecutive films, had no work left at the end of her career. He himself revealed this during an interview. Some time ago Salman Khan also came forward to help him.
- Saroj Khan did many Shaandaara films in her career. Saroj Khan’s last film to debut as a child artist was Kalank. In this film, he choreographed his favorite student Madhuri Dixit.
- The film industry has suffered a deep setback due to the departure of Saroj Khan. People in the film industry are shocked by the sad news coming one after the other. After Saroj Khan’s departure, he has been paying tribute through social media, from Bollywood celebs to the common man. Actor Sunil Grover tweeted, ‘I am shocked by the news of Saroj Khan ji’s death. An era ended with his departure. May his soul rest in peace.
- Due to Corona virus, Saroj Khan’s funeral will be done today, given the situation in Mumbai. The body of the choreographer has been taken directly from the hospital to Mid Chowki Charkop Cemetery.
- Saroj Khan’s departure has shocked her fans. On social media, the fans are paying tribute to Saroj Khan and saying that legends never die.
- The three-time National Award winner has been credited with choreographing over 2000 songs.
- Saroj Khan was one of the most prominent dance choreographers.