Thane: Two firefighters were injured when a fire broke out in a shop in Ram Nagar area in Thane, Maharashtra on Saturday. Apart from this, four residents of the place were also injured. Officials said that all have been taken to the nearest hospital for treatment.
ALSO READ
Stops due to body of woman and three children in Thane, Maharashtra, police suspect suicide
Stops due to body of woman and three children in Thane, Maharashtra, police suspect suicide
MNS leader shot dead in Thane, adjacent to Mumbai, CCTV incident
MNS leader shot dead in Thane, adjacent to Mumbai, CCTV incident
Maharashtra: Three youths embraced death to get salvation, dead bodies hanging from trees
Maharashtra: Three youths embraced death to get salvation, dead bodies hanging from trees
Newsbeep

The Municipal Corporation has said that the explosion occurred due to an explosion in a liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) cylinder. On Saturday, around 11 o’clock in the night, a shop named Mard Maratha caught fire on road number 28 near the bus stop in Wagle Estate.

Listen to the latest songs , only on JioSaavn.com

Two fire engines and rescue vehicles were sent to the spot to douse the fire. An official said that the fire has been controlled.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here